Locations: Sonoma, San Jose and Folsom
Salary range 90k to 130K
Minimum 5 years working experience as a Trust Officer
Act as a fiduciary to protect and manage customer’s wealth management strategies. Provide expertise and communication in trust and estate issues, working as a liaison between trust clients and various related agencies or advisors. Administer and manage an assigned case load of personal trust accounts, estate settlements and personal agency accounts. Build and maintain professional relationships with Tax and Legal Advisors. May actively engage in community and industry activities that create contact with prospective clients with the objective of actively promoting the Banks Products.
In this role you will:
• Administer a complex case load to ensure the documents and transactions applied are in compliance with the applicable contract terms, laws and department policy.
•Perform annual oversight of trust tax reporting.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of client needs and make cross-referrals to appropriate Bank resources.
• Manage estate settlements including direct contact with beneficiaries; collection and inventory of assets and personal belongings; arrangement of tax, legal and other professional services.
To be successful you will possess the following:
• Trust, legal or accounting experience (corporate trustee preferred) • Knowledge of estate planning concepts
• Strong relationship building/networking skills that gains trust and confidence
• Solid problem solving abilities
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility & ability to work in an environment that is continually evolving
• Knowledge of investments/tax/real estate
We are looking for someone who has five years of related experience in trust administration, estate planning and/or finance.
Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) designation.
5 years’ experience as a Fiduciary/Trust Officer
invest in people, business and community to build a strong future. Our Core Values – Commitment, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork
Contact email@example.com for additional information regarding this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org