Office Manager / Human Resources
Salary: 90k to 125k
Location: Walnut Creek
My Client is a leading communications and management consulting firm in downtown Walnut Creek. They are seeking a full-time Office Manager to begin work at the firm’s Walnut Creek headquarters. A minimum of five years of experience as an Office Manager or Head of Operations at a small or mid-sized company is required. Experience handling Human Resources is also required. Preference will be given to candidates who have managed the office at a high-growth, small business and have experience directly supporting the CEO/Founder/Owner.
They are a fast-paced, high-growth, 15-year-old firm. Despite COVID-19, employee headcount is up 40% in 2020. They built and opened their downtown Walnut Creek office in 2020. They pride themselves on being a great place to work and are thrilled to boast the highest employee retention rates in their industry.
As the person managing the office, this position requires working full-time from the firm’s Walnut Creek headquarters now and in the future. (However, due to COVID-19, almost all other staff are currently working from home.)
As a result of being a high-growth firm, they offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, great bonus potential if you meet your agreed goals, and excellent benefits.
- Prepare special financial/contracting reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends; assist with the development of contract budgets
- Execute or oversee others executing general accounting functions, payroll and employee benefits (e.g., medical, 401k); Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Jump on high-priority projects every day to support our Principal/Founder and leadership team
- Manage relations with all suppliers/vendors, including liaising between employees and our IT vendor that provides laptops and troubleshoots technology issues
- Summarize financial status by compiling and maintaining operations reports, including spend analysis, billable time reporting, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports
- Attend meetings with senior leadership on a daily basis and problem solve operational/staffing concerns
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping financial, employee and client information confidential
- Develop internal communications to all employees and draft responses to employee inquiries regarding office-related and human resources matters (e.g., draft emails and PowerPoints, as well as present in staff meetings)
- Lead and own the human resources function at Keadjian Associates (i.e., onboarding, creating job descriptions, reviewing incoming resumes against position requirements, coordinating reference and background checks, drafting human resources policies, as well as monitoring and ensuring compliance)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com