This is an Immediate Job opening
Required: Minimum of five years of experience in commercial lending or compliance.
Salary: 80k to 120k depending on experience
If you are looking for a Community Bank that has been voted one of the best banks to work at, read on for a great career opportunity.
- Complete comprehensive financial and risk analysis and documentation including the review of tax returns, financial
- statements, credit reports, and other relevant information.
- Monitor the loan covenant compliance process for assigned loans to ensure compliance with financial covenants and reporting requirements including sending compliance letters, and adjusting risk grades.
- Analyze business financial statements and tax returns for appropriate spreading using the Bank’s loan origination software.
- Analyze personal financial statements and tax returns (including K-1’s) for appropriate spreading and/ or cash flow analysis into loan origination software program.
- Complete borrowing base/collateral analysis.
- Ensure compliance with borrowing base certificates and notify management of delayed receipt or over advance situations.
- Identify and report relevant trends that may impact collectability and identify loan segments that represent potential problem for loan portfolio.
- Ensure timely renewal, and amendments and extension letters preparation for Letters of Credit.
- Analyze and underwrite new loan request on application only form, as requested.
- Analyze and underwrite simplified renewing lines of credits or loans on short form, as requested.
- Assist as back up administrator for loan origination software updates and training.
- Prepare simplified Credit Presentations (credit memos and CITs) for review by loan officer.
- Assist with Credit Support Specialist duties as needed.
- Maintain department’s compliance and reporting reports on a daily basis.
- Assist in providing written reports to management on violations of loan covenants and conditions for assigned portfolio.
- Monitor and prepare monthly and semi-annual Compliance Report on loan portfolio performance, including non-compliance with covenants.
- Complete quarterly BSA report.
- Prepare annual submission of financial data to RMA.
- Expert knowledge of spreading business and personal financial statements
- Experienced with monitoring and calculating financial covenants – Ability to review and interpret Business Loan Agreements
- Experienced with monitoring and calculating Borrowing Bases for Asset Based Loans
- Experience using Financial Analyzer (Credit Quest) is highly preferable
- Knowledge and experience working with Stand By Letter of Credit is preferable
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and accounting principles.
- Knowledge of small business lending and leasing practices, procedures, regulations and loan documentation requirements.
- Skills operating loan documentation and financial management software.
- Skills operating a personal computer including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to attend early morning and evening meetings.
- Through knowledge of financial statement analysis, business finance and loan economics.
- Knowledge of commercial loan documentation procedures and regulations.
- Knowledge of Credit Quest preferred.
Education and Experience:
A combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or closely related field; and knowledge typically gained through a minimum of five years’ experience in commercial lending or compliance.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details for this role