Location: San Francisco.
The Collections Coordinator is responsible for the collection of past-due client accounts. You will follow the law firm’s established accounts receivable past due process.
What you will do:
- Collections with direct client contact, through phone calls and emails.
- Updating status in companies’ software collections module
- Researching client payment histories and conducting account reconciliations
- Assisting in account management, payment advice, monitoring payment plans, providing invoice copies, and gathering necessary information for collection determination
- Preparing analysis of collection projections
- Preparing payment schedules
- Researching unallocated funds for application or refund
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years previous collections experience
- College degree with emphasis in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, manage, Untap Time, Adobe Acrobat, strong Excel
- Prior 3E experience (preferred)
- Prior law firm experience (preferred)
This position will work Monday through Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm, additional overtime may be required on occasion.
Contact email@example.com for additional details for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org